- Leader in the Iberian packaging market for the paper industry
- Sales for export represent 37% of production
- Renewing the corporate image and constant innovation are the drivers to reach new markets
Finnco is a recognized leader in the Iberian packaging market for paper industry and technical laminates, with manufacturing plants in Portugal and Spain.In the year of its 25th Anniversary, Finnco renews its image, through a new brand identity, which gives expression to the ambition of growth in new markets.With an agenda focused on export, through the organic growth of the market segments where it already operates with great maturity and also of new solutions in the area of flexible films for the food industry, where it concentrated a large part of its investment plan.Main data:
- Team: 91 people (+ 20% vs 2016)
- Sales: € 21M
- Exports: 37% (+ 22% vs. 2016)
- Founded: September 9, 1993
- Facilities: 25,000m2
- Quality Standards: ISO 9001: 2015; ISO 22000; FSC PEFC
As a basis for its strategic growth plan, Finnco remains faithful to the values of integrity and customer proximity that have made it grow and succeed, to which it adds a clear agenda of attracting talent, especially in the areas of Innovation , Customer service and process optimization, combined with a vast investment plan.
In terms of innovative solutions, Finnco has associated its already wide portfolio of applications based on printed plastic paper, flexible barrier solutions and environmentally friendly biodegradable solutions.
For more information: www.finncopackaging.com
+351 263 659 370